We have new jobs! Cian is the Leader. Josephine is the Meteorologist. Andie is the Book Friend. Luke is the Counting Friend. Griffin is the Classroom Manager. Quinn and Forest are the Snack Helpers. Caroline is the Lunch Helper and our Block Expert is Alexander.
Luke
counts sixteen friends in our circle.
Camille is missing. We wish her
well! He writes “Art” on our calendar.
|
T: |
Tell
us what you did on your two days at home! |
|
Andie: |
Today
when we get home, I’m going to find my squishy ice cube. The one I got from Griffin and Logan’s
party. Then I’m going to play Barbies. I’m also going to make gymnastics. On the Barbie! |
|
Josephine: |
I
think when I get home at Daddy’s, I’m playing! |
|
Caroline: |
Today
I saw Rudolph and Caroline in my smock! |
|
Quinn: |
I
went to Thomas’ birthday party. |
|
Alex: |
Last
night I was making a vision board. Then
I was going to have when I grow up, I will have a pet dog and pet llama. |
|
Cian: |
Do
you know my grandma buyed me a parachute and it doesn’t hurt anybody. It is soft!
It won’t hurt anybody! |
|
Gwen: |
Well,
my dad and me… my dad made me smash my face in my pillow in my bed! For real!
Also, my mama turned into a cherry!
I don’t know how that happened.
Drifter turned into a goat. |
|
Griffin: |
Yesterday
was my brother’s party. It was golf. I also watched my iPad. I’m going to get a new iPad with new apps. Can I tell you something? Today when I get home, I’m just going to go
straight to watch TV! |
|
Ashton: |
I’m
almost going on Saturday and I went to a birthday. I don’t know who. Naomi’s.
Her got a blue bouncy house. It
is a different bouncy house. |
|
Alexander: |
I
goed to Naomi’s birthday too. I had cupcakes. |
|
Griffin: |
That
was an awesome party. |
|
Nathaniel: |
I
went to Naomi’s birthday party. I liked
painting. |
|
Josephine: |
Naomi’s
party. |
|
Troy: |
When
I move into my new house, I’m going straight into the living room to watch
TV. When it is time to move for me, me
and Colton are going to get right out of the truck and straight into the
house and watch the TV! |
|
Daniel: |
I
also went to Naomi’s party. My favorite
part- I had two favorites. Bouncing in
the bouncy house and painting. |
|
Naomi: |
I’m
getting a new TV. I liked playing with
my cousin. I got a playdough
thing. Something like playdough. I like getting my presents. |
|
Luke: |
I
went to Uncle Chad’s house. I saw Izzy. She is a dog. I saw Angelina. |
|
Forest: |
I
ride on my bike. |
|
Caroline: |
I
got a new toy car and a new mirror and a new dress hanger. |
|
Griffin: |
My
dad is going to get a new car, too. Naomi,
who is your cousin? |
|
Naomi: |
Meadow. |
|
Griffin: |
Oh. Meadow. |
|
Andie: |
I
also went to Naomi’s party. I also got
to paint and I also have something to tell you. I peeled my letter off of the canvas. Addy traced it, so I know where the A is. |
|
Cian: |
I
went to Logan’s party. I liked the bumper
cars. It was at Urban Air. |
|
Naomi: |
One
time me and my cousins went there and we got some smoothies. |
|
Griffin: |
My
brother did not have a birthday party at Urban Air. He had a golf simulator. |
No comments:
Post a Comment