Camille
counts seventeen friends in our circle. Although we have all of our friends
here today, we are missing one very important person. Mrs. Rich! We wished her
well. Camille writes “Music” on our calendar.
|
T: |
Good
morning, friends! Happy Wednesday. For our discussion this morning, I want to
know what is on your mind. What did you do when you got home from school
yesterday? Are you excited about anything? |
|
Andie: |
I
think I am going to play with my toys and go to the trampoline park. |
|
Caroline:
|
I
think I’m going to ask my mom and dad if I can go to Café O Play after
school. And, I was sad last night because I was downstairs with my robot game.
I was crying but today I get to have it. And I get to have cotton candy.
Something is weird about Princess Peach’s castle. Princess Peach is not included
in her castle. |
|
Luke:
|
I
was playing with my airplanes and jets last night. I got my cars out and one
of the jets was fighting with the car. |
|
Alex:
|
Um,
two of my unicorn eggs hatched last night. |
|
Troy: |
Do
you know when I leave at 3:00? T: I do know. You have an appointment, so your
mom is coming to get you early. |
|
Griffin:
|
I
am going to go home and get a snack. I am going to eat trail mix and oranges.
|
|
T: |
I
love trail mix. I like the kind with the m&ms in it. |
|
Griffin: |
Yeah,
I love those kind. |
|
Naomi: |
One
time, when I was on a boat, on a vacation, I got trail mix with m&ms in
it. Meadow was with me. |
|
Daniel: |
My
favorite snack to eat when I get home is a fruit bar. I am also going to play
on my switch. |
|
Quinn: |
I
am going to play basketball and football when I get home. T: Are you going to
play with Wyatt? Quinn: Yes. And then I’m gonna go in the basement and I’m
gonna climb on the basketball hoop. |
|
T: |
Boys
and girls, I have a special job for Josephine. Josephine, could you please go
and grab my special Stitch that is sitting on the sensory bin? Stitch is
holding an ice cream cone. What flavors do you think his ice cream is? |
|
Josephine:
|
Strawberry!
And vanilla! |
|
T: |
And
what do you think this little ball is on top of the ice cream? |
|
Forest: |
A
cherry! When I get a strawberry milkshake, I love to have a cherry on it. |
|
Naomi: |
I
like that too. |
|
Caroline:
|
Everything
at McDonalds they put cherries on it. |
|
T: |
So,
Mr. Stitch is very very fragile, and needs to go somewhere where he will be
safe. Where do you think Mr. Stitch should live so he can stay safe? |
|
Naomi: |
Maybe
at your desk. |
|
Quinn: |
Maybe
like over there above our backpacks. |
|
Troy: |
Then
he can wave at us when we come to school. |
|
Caroline: |
Um,
I was thinking on that little desk thing by the kitchen. Where the poster is.
|
|
T: |
Those
are all great ideas. I think I like Naomi’s idea, to keep him on the teacher’s
desk so he stays extra safe. |
No comments:
Post a Comment