|
T:
|
Josephine, we are so excited for you to share your Marvelous Me book. Why don’t you start by sharing how old you are. Josephine: 4 and a half. That’s with my
daddy. That’s with my mommy. That’s me that’s Mommy, I think that’s Paige,
Cece, and that’s TiTi. That’s Daddy. That’s Daddy’s house and that’s Mommy’s
house. That’s my nightgown. |
|
T: |
When
Josephine was one… |
|
Josephine:
|
That’s
a piano I think. That’s Mommy’s house. That’s at my birthday. And that’s at Daddy’s house. I don’t know who that is. It’s a kid. And that’s me at Daddy’s house again
and that’s me at Mommy’s house. That’s Mommy and me and TiTi and Cece. And
that’s me at Mommy’s house with Hannah. |
|
T: |
When
you were two… |
|
Josephine: |
That’s
with Daddy at a lake by Daddy’s house. That’s Rose with me and Daddy. And that’s
Sasha and me at Mommy’s house. That’s me fixing Hannah, and that’ me being a
rockstar! T: Hannah is Josephine’s dog. That’s me at Daddy’s house. And this
is me at Mommy’s house with Poppy. |
|
T: |
When
you were three… |
|
Josephine: |
That’s
me again with Daddy and this is Dana. That’s Daddy and me and Gpa and Gigi.
That’s at my recital at ballet. That’s me with the Easter bunny. I got my face
painted. That’s me with Frankie. I at the park and I climbed that whole big
rock. I got a new scooter. An electric scooter and it go FAST! |
|
Caroline:
|
I
like the scooter. |
|
Andie: |
I
like the scooter too. |
|
Forest: |
Um,
the scooter. |
|
Alexander: |
Scooter.
|
|
T: |
I
am so impressed that you climbed that whole rock. You are very strong. |

No comments:
Post a Comment