Daniel
counts 15 friends in our circle. We are
missing 2 friends, Andie and Griffin. Griffin is still on vacation, and Andie
will be here shortly! We sent well wishes to all our friends. Daniel writes an
“MUSIC” on our calendar as we have music as our special today.
|
T: |
Boys
and girls, Ashton and Luke were not here yesterday. A lot of things happened on
our calendar. Can anyone tell these friends what changed on our calendar? |
|
Alex:
|
The
calendar got to 2024. |
|
Caroline:
|
On
our calendar, on different days, we do something different with specials. |
|
Camille: |
We
have to write the whole word. |
|
T: |
Right!
We used to write just the first letter, but now your brains are ready for a
little extra challenge. Music has 5 sounds for 5 letters. *We sounded out all
the letters, and Daniel wrote the whole word on the calendar! * I am not sure
if you noticed this yesterday, when we were walking to lunch, the grown ups
are all saying the same thing. They are all wishing each other a happy New
Year! Why do you think they were saying this? |
|
Gwen: |
Because
it’s the new year. |
|
Ashton: |
Christmas!
I still have decorations. |
|
T: |
Christmas
already happened. |
|
Alex: |
It’s
because they want it to be a happy new year. |
|
Camille: |
Maybe
because it’s a new year and they want you to have a happy new year. |
|
T: |
What
if someone walked by you and said, “Silly New Year!” or “Sad New Year!” What
would be a happy new year to you? What would you choose to do? Where would
you want to go? |
|
Troy: |
Going
to Target. |
|
Forest:
|
Going
shopping. T: Where is your favorite place to shop? Forest: A place where you
get lots of things. |
|
Quinn: |
Target.
And Sky Zone and the beach. |
|
Daniel: |
Going
to Target. |
|
Alexander:
|
Target.
|
|
Alex:
|
Giving
some food to people. T: So, you would choose to help people? I would love to
help people in the new year too, Alex! |
|
Ashton:
|
Watch
TV. Watching a crazy frog. I love movies. |
|
Nathaniel: |
Going
to Lego Land. T: Didn’t you tell me you wanted to go to a hotel inside of
Lego Land? Nathaniel: Yes! Well, this Lego youtuber actually made a real Lego
bedroom. |
|
Caroline: |
Going
to Mermaid Land. |
|
Cian:
|
I
don’t have one. |
|
Gwen: |
Getting
new stuffies. T: Something is happening to Gwen that just happened to Luke this
year! Gwen: I am getting baby brother! |
|
Luke: |
I
don’t know yet. T: Luke, tell us all about the baby! Luke: She drinks milk. And
she can’t crawl yet. T: What does she do all day? Luke: Mom carries her. She’s
sleeping upstairs. My bed is upstairs too. |
|
Naomi:
|
Going
to a store. Target. |
|
Josephine: |
I
don’t know. T: Maybe another Kidz Bop concert? Josephine: Yes. |
|
Ashton: |
Going
to Disney. |
|
Troy: |
I
am going to Disney. I am going to be out of school, and I am going to ride on
an airplane. |
|
T: |
How
do you make things come true? What if all those things don’t happen? Do you
think we will still have a happy new year? |
|
Students: |
Yes!
|
|
T: |
If
Ashton doesn’t go to Disney, if Nathaniel didn’t go to Lego Land, if Troy
didn’t go to Target, do you think they would still be happy? If you don’t get
what you want, would you still be happy? Think about it. Do you always get what
you want? |
|
Students: |
Yes.
T: Well, even if you don’t get what you want, you can still do other things
that can make you just as happy. |
|
Troy: |
My
favorite store is called Tractor Supply. There are 235 trucks there. |
|
Naomi: |
What
would make another happy new year is going to a concert. |
No comments:
Post a Comment