|
T: |
And
that’s a wrap! We are so proud of each and every one of you for the hard work
you put into creating your plays. What was your favorite part of the plays
premiere? |
|
Quinn: |
Seeing
my mom and dad. |
|
Caroline: |
I
loved the pictures on the wall and my mom and dad laughing. |
|
Daniel: |
I
liked seeing my family and my dad and my family and the popcorn and the plays
on the wall. |
|
Andie: |
I
liked my grandma. Just my grandma came. Also my papa and I liked the popcorn
and the movie and Addy didn’t get to see my play so we are going to watch it
at home. |
|
Josephine: |
I
liked everything. |
|
Ashton: |
Seeing
my mom and dad and eating popcorn. |
|
Camille: |
Seeing
Sienna and mommy. |
|
Caroline: |
Everything
like Josephine. |
|
Forest: |
My
favorite part was seeing mommy and daddy. |
|
Gwen: |
Seeing
Karen and eating popcorn with Karen, mommy, daddy and Gabe. |
|
Alex: |
I
was excited because my parents kept laughing for no reason and then people
said I am a movie star. |
|
Naomi: |
I
liked the plays. |
|
Cian: |
I
liked that I saw my play and I liked that I can see it again, over. |
|
Troy: |
I
liked it because I was in a beach play. |
|
Nathaniel:
|
Seeing
my family. |
|
Alexander: |
Seeing
my family. |
|
Josephine: |
I
have a connection with Andie. |
|
Caroline: |
I
am going to go on stage tonight again. I just have one more after this one. I
slept downstairs last night. |

No comments:
Post a Comment