|
This
was such a fast week! It is the weekend
already… What will you do during your
days away from school? |
|
|
Cian: |
I
am going to Grandma’s house to celebrate my birthday. Grandma doesn’t get to celebrate, so she
will make cookies with me. I will play
outside and play inside! |
|
T: |
How
does it feel to be five? |
|
Cian: |
Great! I feel a little taller now. I’m Sloaney’s age. Sloane is seven and now I’m five. |
|
Josephine: |
I
will go play. Play with my toys. All my toys. |
|
Troy: |
So
today I want to go on a playdate with… guess where I want to go to Luke? On our boat to Tomahawk. With Luke and Forest. On a boat.
Even Colton. Daddy and
Mommy. Daddy is going to drive the
boat, and everyone is going to be on the boat. |
|
Caroline: |
I’m
going to play with my toys. I will
play Monopoly Knock Out and Life. I’m
going to have a play date with Josephine. |
|
Camille: |
I
have a connection with Caroline! I’m
also going to have a playdate with Josephine and I will play on my playset
with my baby sister. We are going on an
egg hunt. Mommy and Daddy will hide
some eggs. |
|
Griffin: |
I
will watch my iPad. Eat dinner, eat
lunch and eat breakfast. I will play with
my monster trucks and my dome. |
|
Gwen: |
I
will play with my kittens when I get home.
I will play kittens- we are going to play a game that I made up at
school and it is called kittens. |
|
Alex: |
I’m
not telling you! it’s a surprise. A surprise secret. |
|
Luke: |
I
am going to check the shark on the TV so I can get more coins. |
|
Quinn: |
I
am going Sky Zone and I will have a play date with Griffin. |
|
Naomi: |
Today
I am going to go home as a half-day. When
I get home, I will play with Gigi when Mom goes to an appointment. Mom is going to come back and we will go to
the playground. Then we might have
some other fun stuff we are going to do, too. |
|
Daniel: |
When
I get home, I am going to play on Nicholas’ iPad. He said that I could. |
|
Andie: |
Well,
I am going to have a play date with Gwen.
I am also going to have a pool party with Gwen. I am going to go to the park. Griffin can come too! Anyone can come! You guys can come! Also I’m going to the park! I am going home, and then I will do some
cartwheels in the basement. I am going
to have another pool party! I am going
to have cookies for lunch. I am going to
have cake, too. I will draw everyone a
card. Then I will play with my Legos
when I get home. I’m going to get my
dress up stuff and put on my dress. I will
change into something else to go to dinner.
I will stay up late and play video games! I’m going to eat some candy roses and eat
Smarties. |
|
Josephine: |
I
will eat some marshmallows after school! |
|
Nathaniel: |
I
don’t have anything planned for the weekend.
No birthday parties. |
|
Alexander: |
I
will play at home with my toys. |
|
Ashton: |
I
puke. From a Gatorade. Orange puke. It spread on my toilet. Mama and Dad need to clean it up. I’m feeling better. I watched TV and I’m almost five. I’m so excited. |
|
Camille: |
I’m
going to do a unicorn Lego set. I also
have a robot one too. I hide it from
Mommy and Daddy. |
|
Caroline: |
I
bet Nathaniel will like this. My dad
bought a ton of Legos! A ton ton! Some are in a set and some are just things
of Legos. |
|
Forest: |
I
am excited about |
No comments:
Post a Comment