|
Andie: |
I
am 4. Sitting in the car. It’s a colored rainbow. |
|
Andie: |
This
is me, this is my sister, this is my cousin, Gwen already knows my grandma.
And this is Joe, and this is Nathan. And this is my new bathing suit that
Nathan got me, and it was this cold. |
|
T: |
Tell
us about when you were one. |
|
Andie:
|
When
I was one, I had to play with my baby toys. |
|
T: |
Put
your hand on your head if you played with baby toys when you were one. When you were two… |
|
Andie: |
I
have a bathing suit like that. I am wearing a Mickey Mouse headband. |
|
T:
|
And
when you were three… |
|
Andie: |
That’s
my cake! There are different parts. |
|
T:
|
Now
Andie is…. |
|
Andie:
|
Four!
It was a pool party. I know Caroline
and Gwen came to my party. That picture is in Joe’s office. I was riding a
roller coaster in that picture. That is me in jail. |
|
Andie:
|
I
was rock climbing and I fell down to the ground. This is me and my grandma
and Gwen you already know my grandma. |
|
Andie: |
We
were playing this game and when you take one from the bottom it falls down. |
|
T: |
Does
anyone have questions or comments for Andie? |
|
Gwen:
|
Um,
I liked her Moanna cake. |
|
Caroline: |
On
the cake, was that Addie or Andie? |
|
Andie:
|
The
Moana family. |
|
Camille:
|
When
Sienna was one, I think her hair was the same color and she had a strawberry
cake which my Nana made. |

No comments:
Post a Comment