|
T: |
Good
morning, friends! We hope you all had a lovely weekend. We are going to do
something for the first time this morning. We are going to count everyone in
our circle. Daniel, can you stand up and count our friends with me? |
|
Daniel: |
*He
counted 16 friends.* We noticed we have one friend missing! |
|
T:
|
We
have one friend missing. Does anyone know who is missing? |
|
Cian:
|
Naomi! |
|
T:
|
Naomi
is on vacation! She is not sick. Pretty soon we will begin to use our “wish
you well” board that you can see over there on our fridge. When one of our
friends are missing, we will put their picture in our heart and sing them our
wish you well song. It goes like this. *Sings song* |
|
T:
|
There
is someone new in our circle that we may have never seen before. Who can tell
me who this new someone is? This is Miss Buzzy. She will be joining us in the
mornings and learning how to be a teacher just like Miss Kopp and I! Can we
go around and share our names with Miss Buzzy? If you are feeling shy, you
may just wave. |
|
T: |
Usually,
we will have a special today. Today is September 5th. We don’t
have a special today. For today’s morning discussion, we want to know what
you did over the weekend. |
|
Daniel: |
Yesterday,
I went to Lakeside. |
|
Alex:
|
Well,
two times I went with my friend to um, a country club and I did an underwater
flip. |
|
Cian:
|
I
have one thing. Did you know I watched Paw Patrol. |
|
T: |
I
saw Cian’s family at the orchestra! |
|
Griffin:
|
Yesterday
I went in a pool with my neighbors and my hand turned red. I touched the
ground too long and it made my hand red. |
|
Camille: |
We
went to Lake Erie and I slept with Nana and Papa upstairs. We played on the
beach and we found a dead catfish on the beach. And also there was lots of
shells there. There was a little girl, I think her name was Brynley and she
came over to play with me and collect shells with me. When I was in South
Carolina my dad found a shell with a hermit crab in it. |
|
Ashton: |
Catfish
is a monster species. I saw a baby crab at my home. A jellyfish stung my
brother at the beach. |
|
T:
|
What
did you do this weekend, Ashton? |
|
Ashton:
|
I
slept and played in my bed. I played with my dinosaurs. |
|
Andie: |
One
time there was a spider in my bedroom, and it had ten legs. And I actually
went to the store and I got a ballet Barbie and she can light up. We have
macaroni and it’s shaped like a paw. One time I went to McDonald’s, and I
tried the chicken nugget and I loved it. And I went to Applebee’s with my grandpa
and I got some broccoli and fries and mini chicken. From McDonald’s I got a
toy. |
|
Caroline:
|
I
actually played pirates. So I have some pirate costumes and I use my bed as a
pirate ship. |
|
Daniel:
|
My
bed is shaped like a pirate ship. It has a steering wheel and a sail. And
also I played with Teddy and Nicholas and it’s a game called Adventure. |
|
Josephine:
|
I
don’t really remember. |
|
Troy:
|
I
had a little dream about a tractor and it did not squish me like a pancake.
It rolled over me. And I have something else. You know my mom got stung by a
jellyfish. And I played in my bed. |
|
Luke: |
I
went on an airplane, and I tried to go under and my mom didn’t see me there. We
went to the pool and we got a hotel. It was the biggest monorail station. And
I saw some sharks when I was on the boat. They were far away, and my mom took
a picture of them. |
|
Ashton: |
I
got cookies at a pool party. I went on a monorail too and I stayed at a
hotel. It was so big. |
|
Quinn: |
I
ate some spiders. |
|
T: |
Did
you do any swimming this weekend? |
|
Quinn:
|
No.
|
|
Gwen:
|
I
played kitty with my mom in my bed. And when I was sleeping, a bunny hopped
on my nose. |
|
Forest: |
I
forget. |
|
Alexander: |
I
goed to the Lakeside. And I fished. |
|
T:
|
Did
you catch anything? |
|
Alexander:
|
Yes.
Fish. |
|
Troy:
|
I
had a dream that I was working at a construction site, and I dug up a long road.
|
|
Nathaniel:
|
I
built one Lego set in 2 days and I am still working on a 7 bag Lego set. And the
one that I finished in 2 days had nine bags. |
Tuesday, September 5, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment