We Celebrate Daniel!
Committee
Members:
Gwen,
Andie, Griffin, Caroline
|
Daniel chose you to work on his committee this week!! Let’s talk with Daniel to see
what he wants you to create for him. Does anyone have any ideas? |
|
|
Gwen: |
I
wonder what he wants… I actually don’t know! |
|
Andie: |
I
think I should make him something! |
|
Caroline: |
I
think a trophy! |
|
Daniel: |
Also,
Nicholas has one! |
|
Griffin: |
The
Statue of Liberty! |
|
Daniel: |
No. |
|
T: |
What
is your favorite thing to do? Do you
have a favorite toy or movie? |
|
Daniel: |
I
like the Mario Movie! |
|
Griffin: |
I
like the Mario Movie! |
|
Caroline: |
It’s
actually a question. On my iPad, I
have Ryan’s World. There is also a
Racer Mario on it! |
|
Gwen: |
A
star! From Mario! |
|
Daniel: |
Hmm…
I’m not going to pick a stuffy because I have lots of those. |
|
Andie: |
I
think Daniel would like a cat! |
|
Daniel: |
No
thanks. |
|
Griffin: |
Toad? |
|
Daniel: |
I
already have one Toadstool. |
|
Gwen: |
A
dog? |
|
Daniel: |
Well,
I think I would like a Mario castle! |
|
T: |
What
do we know about the Mario castle? |
|
Daniel: |
That
Peach lives in the Earth, and Mario lives in the castle. |
|
Caroline: |
It
is tall! |
|
Gwen: |
It
is pink! |
|
Griffin: |
It
has Princess Peach on it! |
Sketches:
Work
in progress:
![]() |
| Committee members use a photo of the Mario Castle to help guide their thinking as they complete their black-line sketches. |
![]() |
| Caroline compares the flag to the photo as she explains that the flagpole needs to be shorter. |
![]() |
| Griffin holds the straw in the place where he thinks it should be cut, explaining that it will be "lower to the castle." |
![]() |
| Andie uses her fine motor skills to cut 24 windows to add to the castle. |
![]() |
| To ensure she cuts enough, Gwen and Andie count the number of windows on the photo. |
![]() |
| Caroline and Griffin use spatial awareness to paint the top of the turrets of the castle. |
![]() |
| Committee members work together to paint the parts of the castle, being sure to cover the entire surface area. |
Daniel’s
Mario Castle!













No comments:
Post a Comment