Camille
S.
Committee
Members:
Ashton,
Griffin, Quinn, Alex
|
Boys
and girls, what can we ask Camille in order to figure out what we can make
her? |
|
|
Griffin: |
Camille,
do you like Barbie? |
|
Camille: |
Well,
I like some Barbies that I play with at home. I have an Ana and Elsa one. The
show that I most like to watch is Paw Patrol. My cousins like it too. |
|
Ashton:
|
What
is your favorite color? I like blue and orange. |
|
Camille:
|
I
like every color in the rainbow. And blue and purple. |
|
T: |
Maybe
we could make her something that has all the colors in the rainbow. |
|
Camille:
|
Maybe
you could make a few Disney princesses. I like Ariel and Ana and Elsa. I like
Moana too. |
|
T: |
Do
you have any princess Barbies at home? |
|
Camille:
|
I
only have Ana and Elsa. I like all the princesses. |
|
Ashton: |
Do
you love fairies? |
|
Camille: |
Yeah.
I actually have some glow and dark tattoos at home. |
|
Griffin:
|
What
is your favorite show? Mickey Mouse? |
|
Camille: |
I
do like Mickey Mouse, but I love Paw Patrol. And I also really like Cocomelon.
|
|
T: |
What
is your favorite character on Paw Patrol? |
|
Camille:
|
Ryder.
|
|
Ashton:
|
Do
you love turtles? Like baby turtles? |
|
Camille:
|
Yeah
I do. |
|
Quinn:
|
What
is your favorite toy? |
|
Camille:
|
My
favorite toy is my Paw Patrol boat. |
|
T: |
What
if we made Camille a rainbow Paw Patrol boat? |
|
Camille: |
Maybe
you could paint it. Paint all the characters. |
|
|
|
Sketches:
Work
in progress:
Camille’s
Paw Patrol Boat









No comments:
Post a Comment