Quinn
counts seventeen friends in our circle. All
our friends are here today! He writes “N” on our calendar for Nature. We took
pictures before our morning meeting today, and all our students did a fabulous
job!
|
T: |
Today
we have nature! Mrs. McNamara said that you are going hiking today! We want
to know what you do when you leave our classroom for nature? What sort of
things do you learn? |
|
Alex:
|
One
time we went in the woods and we didn’t get lost. |
|
Caroline: |
So
I was running and Andie was trying to get me. I thought I was lost but Mrs. McNamara
was right there. |
|
Troy: |
I
saw a barn open and I didn’t see anything in it. |
|
Andie: |
I
found a coconut and I was running super fast. I actually got lost in the woods
too. |
|
Camille:
|
Well,
at one of the summer camps we made little kits with Band-Aids in it and we
decorated the stickers we could put on them and we got to take our thing
home. And on accident I had it in my pocket. I don’t remember where I was… it
was a nice place. |
|
Griffin: |
When
I was in the forest, I found a leaf and it was went. I also did hopscotch. |
|
Gwen: |
I
found lots of leaves and I also found some grass and it was dead and it was
on the path. |
|
Ashton: |
I
pick leaves up and then I drop it and I get more leaves. |
|
T: |
It
is important to leave nature where it is especially when you are in a
national park! |
|
Nathaniel:
|
I
saw a tree with a door. |
|
T: |
What
is the door for? |
|
Nathaniel:
|
It
was like this big hole in the tree. Maybe an animal’s home? |
|
Cian:
|
We
made pine needle water. |
|
T: |
I
think that might have been last year! Did it taste good? It was like homemade
sprite I remember! |
|
Cian: |
Yeah.
|
|
Troy: |
You
know the corn cutter harvests corn all day. |
|
Luke:
|
I
got a turn at hopscotch. |
No comments:
Post a Comment