|
Alex: |
This
was my family picture! That is
me. That is Rossy. That is my baby. Her name is Josephine. Just like our Josephine! That is my house and that is me. This is me when I was a baby. That is the same picture of me being a
baby. This is me eating a cake. I think it was lemon. This is one of my BFFs. I think it was Penny. That is me.
This is makeup on my face. That
is me and my BFF sitting in cabinets. Okay,
this is me at a Cav’s game. I got this
little dog stuffed animal. That is me
at Florida. This is me at Florida in a
restaurant. That is me at home playing
with playdough. This is me at a dance
class. I was wearing a red beautiful
dress for a recital. I don’t think I remember
the place but that is me riding a big fun roller coaster. This is me at Santa’s sleigh. This is me at my grandma’s house and that
is me at my grandma’s house. That is
my cousin Janie. This is me at one of
my neighbor’s houses. This is Sleeping
Beauty. That is one of my uncle who
cheats in every single game!!! That is
her wife and that is me and that is my grandma. That is me at Florida. That is me at the splash park. This is me when Josie was this big. This is me at Disney World!!! This is me at a school playground. I am standing at a wall at Cross’s
Cove. This is me at a Barbie-themed
birthday. This is my Barbie-themed
birthday. This is me and you and Mrs.
Rich!!!! |
|
Gwen: |
I
had a theme on my birthday, too! My
theme was “forever wild.” |
|
Forest: |
I
love Christmastime and Santa. I like the
picture where she was in Santa’s sleigh. |
|
Andie: |
I
like the picture with you guys! |
|
Naomi: |
I
like when you eated your birthday cake. |
|
Griffin: |
I
like the swimming park. |
|
Nathaniel: |
I
have been to Disney World, too. |
|
Camille: |
Maren
had a birthday party with Barbie when she turned five. |

No comments:
Post a Comment