Josephine
Committee
Members:
Cian, Daniel, Forest
|
Let’s
get started by asking Josephine some questions about herself so we can
brainstorm ideas for what we are going to make her for her celebration gift. |
|
|
Cian:
|
What
is your favorite food? |
|
Josephine:
|
Mac
and cheese. |
|
Forest: |
I
have really yummy gummy mac and cheese. |
|
Daniel:
|
Um,
maybe she would like a unicorn? Do you like unicorns? |
|
Forest: |
What
is your favorite color? |
|
Josephine: |
Purple.
|
|
Cian: |
What
is your favorite ice cream flavor? |
|
Josephine: |
Chocolate.
|
|
Daniel:
|
I
like mint chocolate chip. |
|
Forest:
|
What’s
your favorite TV show? Is it Mickey? And Minnie? |
|
Josephine: |
I
do like Minnie. |
|
Forest: |
Goofy
is so funny. |
|
Josephine:
|
I
want a Paw Patrol robot. |
|
T:
|
Do
you like robots? |
|
Josephine:
|
Yes.
Sometimes my daddy plays robots with me. |
|
T: |
What’s
your favorite Paw Patrol character? |
|
Josephine:
|
Skye.
|
|
Cian: |
I
like Chase. |
|
Cian:
|
A
Paw Patrol robot… Like robodog! |
|
T: |
What
colors is Skye? |
|
Josephine: |
Pink.
|
|
T: |
Who
is your favorite Paw Patrol character Daniel? |
|
Daniel:
|
Skye
and Marshall. There is a new character called Rex. He is a pup and a dino. He
speaks Dino. |
|
Josephine: |
I
got a book at home about Paw Patrol. All the pups are in there. Daddy reads
it to me. |
|
T:
|
Is
that your favorite book? |
|
Josephine:
|
Yes!
|
Sketches:
Work
in progress:
Josephine’s
Paw Patrol Robot












What a wonderful Celebration! Thanks Room 103!!!
ReplyDelete