|
Naomi: |
(Holds
up four fingers, for four years old) I
am at the zoo! That is my family. That is me, that is Dada, that is Mommy and
that is Cole. This is my house. I think I was one or two here. I was at the forest. I was at the top of Mama’s car. We were going to school when I was a little
baby. That is my dada and me. That is when I was one. I was at another forest, I can’t remember
the name. I was on a hike. I was at the beach. That is me at the mountains that I went
to. I went to Washington. That is when I was skiing. I think that was at my old house when I was
two. That is when I was at the playground. That is at Aunt Amanda’s house. I was on a horse! That is me when I was… I don’t know where
that is at. That is me and my best
friend Benny. When I was three, that
is Coley when he was born. That is Lenny
and that is Coley. That is my mom’s
mom. That is me at dance class. When I was four, that is you! That is me and Mommy. This is Lyra and Ellie. Those are my friends. My big friends. That is Pop Pop, my mom’s dad. Gigi and Poppy. I have whipped cream! |
|
Andie: |
I
likeded the picture when Naomi was skiing! |
|
Troy: |
I
liked when she was on that thing with her baby. That was my favorite. |
|
Griffin: |
I
liked the skiing! |

No comments:
Post a Comment