Alex
counts fourteen friends in our circle. Troy,
Caroline and Alexander are missing. We
wish them well! She writes “Nature” on
our calendar.
|
T: |
I’ve
been thinking of Gwen’s family… something is happening in their family so soon! |
|
Gwen: |
I’m
having a baby. |
|
T: |
Gwen
is going to be a big sister! Do you
remember what important job families have when they have a baby? When the baby is born, the baby will need a
name. We gave Luke’s family some ideas
before Jasmine was born. Do you think
we can help Gwen’s family, too? |
|
Gwen: |
I
am having a brother. It has been
Slothy and Turnip for now. Now it is
Slothy. |
|
T: |
I
love those names! Who else has an
idea? |
|
Camille: |
Elsa. |
|
Daniel: |
That
is a girl name. |
|
Naomi: |
Baby
Sparkles. |
|
Daniel: |
That
is a girl’s name, too. |
|
Alex: |
Spike! |
|
Daniel: |
I
like that name! |
|
Camille: |
Mickey! My Aunt Maryann is having a baby girl. She already has a boy. His name is Alden. |
|
Forest: |
Ashton! |
|
Ashton: |
Stellaluna. |
|
Quinn: |
What?! |
|
Andie: |
Quinn. |
|
Cian: |
I
don’t have a name. Power Ranger? |
|
Josephine: |
Sophia. |
|
Nathaniel: |
My
name would be Wheely. |
|
Luke: |
Laya. |
|
Gwen: |
There’s
one problem. These are girl’s
names. We need boy names and we are
thinking of girl’s names. |
|
Griffin: |
Baby
Quinn! |
|
Daniel: |
So
Cian, Griffin or Ashton! |
|
Quinn: |
Pinocchio
or Body! |
|
T: |
Have
you ever thought about your own name? Do you know why your parents chose to name
you what they did? |
|
Forest: |
I
don’t know. |
|
Griffin: |
Because
I liked the name. |
|
Quinn: |
Well,
my dad asked all of my neighbors what they could name me. I have three neighbors. Dad wanted Body, and my mom wanted
Quinn. My brother wanted to name me,
actually my mom wanted to name me Pinocchio.
My brother thought up Quinn. |
|
Cian: |
I
don’t know. |
|
Nathaniel: |
I
still don’t know how I got named. |
|
Alex: |
I
like Alex. |
|
Daniel: |
Dad
wanted to name Teddy his mom’s whatever’s name. |
|
Luke: |
I
forgot. |
|
Forest: |
My
name is Forest Dean Woods. Forest and
Dean. |
|
Camille: |
Mommy
and Daddy chose Camille because it is a nice name. |
|
Josephine: |
I
not know. |
|
Naomi: |
I
don’t know. |
|
Andie: |
Maybe
because my middle name is Kay. |
|
Ashton: |
Well,
I am Ashton Schultz. I not got
it. They gave Nathan Schultz a different
name. |
No comments:
Post a Comment