Quinn counts seventeen friends in our circle. Everyone is here! Quinn writes “Love” on our calendar for Valentine’s Day.
Click HERE for photos of our morning!
|
T: |
Today we are all wearing pink, red and lots
of hearts! It is the third day we are celebrating KINDNESS. Next week we will have Mission Morning,
where the 8th graders will come.
We will be talking about kindness then, too! What does kindness mean? |
|
Griffin: |
Be
nice, and don’t yell right in their ears. |
|
Caroline: |
Stay
calm! |
|
Gwen: |
I
give Valentine’s cards like I did yesterday.
I was making Mrs. Rich a spider card yesterday. |
|
Alex: |
You
can tell someone that they can play with you if someone isn’t letting them
play. |
|
Camille: |
You
can help someone else up. |
|
Quinn: |
I
could give my brother a Lego set! |
|
Naomi: |
Giving
people cards and kindness. We can help
people do stuff when they can’t do stuff on their own. |
|
Griffin: |
Love
is to… I’m going to buy an airplane for my brother. I forget what ones there are. |
|
Nathaniel: |
You
can give them something that they wanted.
Theo, maybe something that he needed. |
|
Alexander: |
Being
nice. |
|
Andie: |
You
can do stuff that you really like. That
they like. Don’t steal other people’s toys. |
|
Ashton: |
Help
people who need help. |
|
Naomi: |
When
your parents say something, do it the first time! |
|
|
|
|
T: |
How
will you celebrate Valentine’s Day? |
|
Gwen: |
I
weared my robe out of my bed this morning.
My unicorn one. My mom did that
same thing! I found it laying on top
of my bed, and it was a special thing.
A kitty. |
|
Daniel: |
I
had a special breakfast with donuts! I
ordered two from Heinen’s yesterday.
Teddy got a really funny card. When
you opened it, there is sloth inside that danced. The card that I got screamed when I opened
it. |
|
Quinn: |
I
got a Robin costume. |
|
Alexander: |
I
got a sucker! It was a heart. |
|
Caroline: |
On
Valentine’s Day morning, I gave Mommy a ring for Valentine’s Day. My daddy found it and I got it for
him. I got Daddy some socks that has
bacon and eggs on it. He loved
them. |
|
Alex: |
When
my mom made cards for my little sister, my dad and me. I got a puppy toy. |
|
Griffin: |
I
got a little puppy stuffed animal. Today
after school I’m going to go right downstairs when I get home. I’m going to go downstairs and play
basketball. Then I’m going to go
upstairs with my little dog and play with my mom. |
|
Ashton: |
We
got red pancakes. It was great. Mama put some stuff on it. Only chocolate chips inside it. I don’t like them on the outside. I keep some for you. |
|
Forest: |
I
played with my sister. |
|
Luke: |
I
had waffles! |
|
Cian: |
My
mommy gave me a heart filled with candy!
|
|
Camille: |
I
gave Mommy her roses with a tie. I wrote
“Love Mommy” and the tie has hearts all over it! |
|
Griffin: |
I
had yogurt, blackberries and a waffle with cream! My mom tried to make a heart but it was a
G. |
|
Troy: |
(stands
up and shows his shirt) This is a
combine. This is for harvesting! Mommy made you that shirt. |
|
Andie: |
I
had donuts! They were small and
yummy! I got two sugar donuts. I don’t remember what the first one was called. I had three! |
|
Josephine: |
I
had a fun morning. |

No comments:
Post a Comment