We have new jobs! The Leader is Gwen. Troy is the Meteorologist. The Book Friend is Ashton. Alex is the Counting Friend. The Classroom Manager is Naomi. The Snack Helper is Nathaniel. Camille is the Lunch Helper and Daniel is the Block Expert.
Alex
counts fourteen friends in our circle.
Alexander, Troy and Andie are missing.
We wish them well! She writes “Library”
on our calendar.
|
T: |
What
had a long weekend! What did you do
over the weekend? |
|
Caroline: |
I,
last night, I went to the ice sculptures with Mommy and Daddy. I got to go down an ice sculpture
slide. |
|
Nathaniel: |
I
played a game of Rails and Sails. It is
the grown-up version of Ticket to Ride.
One game I played with Theo, and one game I played without Theo
because the second time that I was playing he was in his room resting. He is kind of sick. |
|
Gwen: |
I
went to Legoland with Grandma Gerri. I
saw Sophie and Ben! Sophie and Ben
were supposed to come to Legoland but they didn’t have any time. I caught the basketball! Ben used a tennis ball and the tennis ball
got me right on the nose and I started crying. I went behind the chair. I found Mickey and Minnie Mouse
stuffies. When it was time for bed, I crawled
under the queen-sized bed with Karen.
Karen, I called on the phone before Mom. Karen had to hang up because she had
another phone call. |
|
Daniel: |
I
went to a cabin with my dad! I took
some showers! I forget what else. |
|
Griffin: |
Yesterday,
I was at home. I was walking
downstairs. At Christmas, Gianna saw a
big picture of a bar for Christmas. The
bar was right in the middle of the chalkboard. She does gymnastics. My brother got a skateboard and a boutique
hotel with fourteen bags. I got a monster
truck. |
|
Alex: |
I
made a house full of pillows and I put all my clothes in it. |
|
Josephine: |
I
goed ice skating. I went with
Daddy. I fell five times. |
|
Forest: |
I
did fun stuff. Maren was sick. My mom was sick. I got sick from Mommy. Elio got sick from me. Maren got sick from me. Daddy didn’t get sick. |
|
Naomi: |
I
played with my brother and went swimming.
I went to my swim class.
Alexander goes there, too. |
|
Luke: |
I
played with Jasmine. I played with my
aircraft carrier and my airplanes. |
|
Cian: |
I
forgot! I went to the Science Museum. There was a playground outside. |
|
Camille: |
I
didn’t have my hand up, but I think I might have went to the kid’s store with
Mommy and got this dress there. |
|
Quinn: |
I
got to do Sky Zone again. |
|
Ashton: |
I
did nothing. Fine, I did play with my
brothers. I watched TV. |
|
Griffin: |
I
went to Dustin’s birthday party at Sky Zone.
He has a bigger brother, and he is on his basketball team. He had no more basketball games. It was his last one. |
|
T: |
Did
you know we didn’t have school yesterday because it was President’s Day? What is a president? |
|
Alex: |
Someone
who makes the rules of the country. |
|
Naomi: |
It
is the person that takes care of the world because someone that used to doesn’t
anymore. |
|
Camille: |
They
help to school and vote what is good and not good. |
|
Daniel: |
They
win the county council and become president. |
|
Caroline: |
I
only know our country. The United
States of America. |
|
Griffin: |
The
USA! |
|
Alex: |
I’m
going to be the president one day. |
|
T: |
What
would you do if you were the president? |
|
Caroline: |
I
would keep it safe! |
|
Griffin: |
I
don’t know what it means. I would do whatever
I want. I would go upstairs and I’m
going to play video games! |
|
Alex: |
I
would keep the country safe and nice. |
|
Daniel: |
Same
as Griffin. |
|
Ashton: |
I
would make a zoo hotel. And a zoo with
animals. |
|
Naomi: |
I
would take care of the world and make it look nice and stay nice. I would take care of people. |
|
Gwen: |
I
would eat all the ice cream and popsicles. |
No comments:
Post a Comment