Alex
counts thirteen friends in our circle. Troy,
Nathaniel, Gwen, and Alexander are missing.
We wish them well! We hope everyone feels better soon, and we hope
Alexander is having so much fun with Mickey! Alex writes “Science” on our
calendar.
|
T: |
We
are always concentrating on beginning sounds… Today, I want to focus on
ending sounds. So, boys and girls, Friday starts with the F sound, but let’s focus
on how it ends… Fri-DAY. What rhymes with Fri-DAY? |
|
Ashton: |
Day! |
|
Daniel: |
Muay! |
|
Alex: |
Szalay! |
|
Forest: |
Wave.
T: Close, wave ends with the V sound. |
|
Cian: |
Way,
and say. |
|
Camille: |
Clay.
|
|
T: |
Great
job, friends! Who has news today? |
|
Forest:
|
I
was playing with Maren, and I was playing with my cars. |
|
Ashton: |
It’s
spirit day. |
|
Griffin: |
Um,
today I get to watch my iPad when I get home. And the next day and the next
day. |
|
Alex: |
Last
night, I played with my dad. We played tag with my mom. |
|
Andie: |
I
am going to bingo with Caroline and Josephine. Addy has to go to the foot
doctor but it’s after school. |
|
Caroline: |
I
think I am going to see Andie at bingo. I know I am going to go with
Josephine. |
|
Quinn: |
I
am going to the Winking Lizard. T: What do you order at Winking Lizard?
Quinn: I order a cheeseburger. |
|
Camille: |
I
put something in daddy’s shoes. I pulled a prank on him. I did it to my mommy
too. T: I hope they don’t play a prank on you. Camille: They don’t know how. I
listen to it on my Tony. |
|
Griffin: |
Today,
when I get home, I am going to play basketball with my brother in the
basement. My sister is going to be on her bar. |
|
Cian:
|
I
want to go on the zipline. And the trampoline. Do you want to come to it? It’s
a little small. I broke the little blue part. |
|
Daniel: |
Nicholas
is also a half day. T: Oh wow! What about Ben? I know he has a test today. What
are you going to do after school with your cousins who are visiting? Daniel:
I am going to go to the zoo. |
|
Naomi: |
I
was watching Bluey today. |
|
Ashton: |
I
am going to Sky Zone for my birthday. T: You will be 5 in exactly 3 months! We
hope everyone has a relaxing last weekend of February! |
No comments:
Post a Comment