|
Caroline: |
I
am four! Four and a half. This is when I was picking flowers. This is when I was first born. This is my family. I have four people! That is Jasmine, my dog. This is me, Mrs. Claus, Mr. Claus. Shelly, Uncle Pete, Mommy, Daddy… my big
family! This is my house. I have a pond. This is when I was turning two years
old. I have strawberries all over
me! On my face, in my hair. This is when I was doing my fingerpainting. This is when I was going with Mommy and
Daddy to see the Christmas lights at Stan Hywet. They were getting married there. This is me having the kangaroos at the
petting zoo. This is Nonni. This is Grandma. This is me turning two on my birthday. This is me, and I forgot where I was. That is me getting my library card. That is Grandma’s house! I can’t remember where I was there. I think I was at the fair. This is me and Daddy drinking at a tea party. This is me and Daddy feeding the fish. I was a dinosaur! We all were, yep! This is me turning three on my
birthday. This was me making my first
snowball of the year. This is me at
Lego-thing. I wasn’t at Legoland. This is Kendall, and she is helping me
decorate the tree. I have a lot more
babydolls. I am getting my
haircut! This is me at Disney with the
stepsisters. They are from
Cinderella. I was wearing an Ariel
dress. This is me playing games and I was
in a different land. I didn’t travel,
it was just a drive. I was building a
tower that was bigger than me! This is
me holding a balloon up doing pictures.
That is me having my birthday with Anna and Elsa. This is Masie and me and Mommy. This is me at dance, having my
dance-off. Daddy and Daughter
Dance. This is me, the crazy elf who
went to my birthday party. We actually
got the streamers that were toilet paper.
This is me at Disney Live. |
|
Andie: |
I
liked the picture where you had the Daddy Daughter Dance. |
|
Gwen: |
I
have a Lego giraffe in my book, too! |
|
Caroline: |
I
know that! |
|
Forest: |
I
like the picture when she was with the bad stepmothers from Cinderella. |
|
Quinn: |
I
like the picture where you had the doll up. |

No comments:
Post a Comment