Camille counts seventeen friends in our circle. Everyone is here! She writes an “M” on our calendar for Music.
|
T: |
Today
is Wednesday! We will be busy making
our soup. We will all get to help
chop, pour, and stir our soup together.
We will cook it all day, so it will be ready to eat tomorrow! It will feel like a mini Thanksgiving in
Room 103 today and tomorrow. We’ve been
talking about Thanksgiving. Yesterday
we talked about what we were thankful for.
Tell me more about what you do on Thanksgiving. |
|
Andie: |
We
eat chicken! |
|
Naomi: |
We
eat turkeys. |
|
T: |
What
is your favorite thing to eat on Thanksgiving? |
|
Alex: |
Pumpkin
pie! |
|
Caroline: |
I
like buttered noodles and pumpkin pie! |
|
Andie: |
I
like buttered noodles and pumpkin pie. |
|
Naomi: |
Buttered
noodles and pumpkin pie. |
|
Daniel: |
Buttered
noodles and pumpkin pie. |
|
T: |
Wow! Think of all of the delicious options that
many families make on Thanksgiving… does anyone have anything unique? |
|
Camille: |
Mashed
potatoes and pumpkin pie. |
|
Gwen: |
Pumpkin
pie and buttered noodles. |
|
Griffin: |
I
have something to say. I saw Miss
Buzzi when I was coming to school. On Thanksgiving,
I eat turkey, cake and pumpkin pie. |
|
Quinn: |
I
like turkey. I am allergic to
turkey. I’m kidding. |
|
Troy: |
Pumpkin
pie. Do you know what is funny? When you put butter on bread! |
|
Cian: |
I
eat buttered noodles. |
|
Nathaniel: |
I
forget. |
|
T: |
Do
you eat turkey? |
|
Nathaniel: |
No. |
|
Luke: |
I
eat lemon pie. My papa makes lemon
pie. |
|
Camille: |
I
eat cantaloupe pie. Me and Ruby made
it together. |
|
Forest: |
I
eat ham on Thanksgiving. And cookies! I eat turkey, too. |
|
Caroline: |
Do
you know that my mom and dad would actually let me keep a shark dog? A basically half shark and half dog! |
|
Griffin: |
I
eat blood on my turkey. |
|
Josephine: |
I
don’t know. |
|
Alexander: |
Cake,
turkey. |
|
T: |
Wherever
you go for Thanksgiving, it takes a lot of work to prepare all of the
food! There may be food that you haven’t
seen before, or food that you have never tried. What happens if there is something on the
table or on your plate that you don’t like? |
|
Quinn: |
Say
“no thank you.” |
|
Caroline: |
You
say “no thank you, I don’t want that.” |
|
Troy: |
I
don’t like turkey or pears or mashed potatoes or corn or anything! |
|
Troy: |
If
my mom cooked corn, I would say “No thank you. I don’t want any corn.” |
|
Andie: |
I
would say “No thank you. I don’t like
that.” |
|
Camille: |
If
your dad was cooking something and he put it on your plate, I would say “Daddy
I don’t like that.” He would say “Okay,
just leave it on your plate and don’t eat it.” |
|
Griffin: |
I
love corn, and if my dad was making frozen Reese’s in the fridge, I would say
“I want it please.” |
|
Gwen: |
I
would try the food. If I don’t like
it, just leave it on your plate. |
|
Ashton: |
I
love corn! And cake. And donuts.
And bacon! And yummies. |
No comments:
Post a Comment