Once children learn how to learn, nothing is going to narrow their mind. The essence of teaching is to make learning contagious, to have one idea spark another. –Marva Collin

Be a Mystery Reader!

We would love to have you read to our class as a "Mystery Reader." Typically we host Mystery Readers at 8:35. We have a sign-up outside of our classroom, but you are welcome to email us to see if a date is available. The day before you read, please send in three clues about yourself (i.e. I have long hair, I have two children, I am a doctor). Grandparents, older siblings, aunts, uncles, etc. are welcome!

How to Reach Us!

We are happy to address any concerns you may have. Please feel free to contact us via e-mail with questions, concerns or other information at room103@oldtrail.org.

Dismissal

If your child's dismissal plans change for a particular day, please let us know at drop-off or by e-mail. Dismissal for half-day children is at 12:00. If you are delayed or unable to to arrive by 12:10, please pick up your child at the main entrance.

Thursday, November 2, 2023

Griffin shares his Marvelous Me Book!

 


Griffin:

This is me at gymnastics!  That is my brother watching the iPad.  I was three.  That is me at a basketball game with Logan and my family.  That was me at Montana I think.  There were a lot of pictures there.  This is my family tickling me!  Matthew, Logan, Gianna and Stacey.  That was me when I was turning I think one.  That was my house.  That is me eating a piece of corn!  That is my family with my cousins.  Why am I sitting on my table?  I do not know!  That was a swimming pool.  That is a water balloon.  That was my brother and me in the bounce house.  This is when I was turning two.  This is my cousins and me too!  We are watching a football game and this is a skeleton watching us!  This is me at, I don’t know.  A country club.  This is me at the country club again.  This is me at the golf course because my dad LOVES to golf.  We had another swimming day.  This was Easter.  This is me at the swimming pool and I am with Samuel, my cousin.  This is me and my mom having a Blow Pop.  I am at the zoo I think!  This is me and my Papa driving a boat.  These are friends in my neighborhood.  I think at Zach’s house.  I was at Montana.  I don’t know where this was from.  Oh my gosh.  I think I was rollerblading here.  This was at a farm.  I was eating a donut!  That was just my dad.  I think this was a football game.  That was me getting so much watermelon and pickles and French fries.  That is Logan holding me.  That was me on a kayak.  This was a buffalo crossing the street!  I was three when I was at Montana.  That was Greta when we were looking for some fish.  That is me and my grandma.  That is me and Maren and Grady and Logan and me and Gianna.  Logan and Gianna and me.  We had a YES day.  I was at Sky Zone.  It is ice cream on YES day!  I think that was at Gianna’s birthday and my dad’s.  That is me on a slip and slide. 

Ashton:

You missed a page!  I like him catching fishies.

Camille:

I like the picture of the slip and slide.

Troy:

I like the part where you were driving the boat with your Papa.

Andie:

I like the one where you were having a Yes Day.

Caroline:

The hot tub!

Griffin:

At Montana?

Caroline:

Yes.


No comments:

Post a Comment