|
Nathaniel: |
My
family! Theo, Mom, Dad. This is my house. I decorated for Halloween. This is when I was zero. This is at the pumpkin patch. This one is on Halloween. It might be Halloween, yeah. I was either a bear or a dog. That is my dad’s side of the family. This is Christmas, maybe. That is me with a book. This is when I was two. This is me in a leaf pile! This is me and Theo with boxes on our heads! This is me and Theo building snowmans. That is my grandparents and my brother at
the beach in North Carolina. That is
me in front of Abraham Lincoln. I’m in
Washington D.C. This is me and Gigi in
front of a Thanksgiving blow-up. The
name of the blow up is NNGG. Those are
my cousins, Henry and Matthew. This is
me looking at them and Matthew and Theo were looking straight on a towel at the
beach. This is me walking our
grandparent’s dog, Bailey. My mom
thought it was a bird for Mr. Vogel. Now
it looks like a camel to me. I was
picking pumpkins! That is my mom’s
side of the family. It was Halloween,
and this is my brother. This is me at
the Conservatory in Columbus. I’m
building Legos. This is my creation. This is us at Easter. This is me holding one of my Ninjago Lego
sets. This is me at Disney World. |
|
Caroline: |
I
like the one where Theo was next to you and you were the little bear. Do you know that one on the couch? |
|
Nathaniel: |
Yeah! |
|
Troy: |
I
went to Disney World one time and I got a big rig toy there. |
|
Naomi: |
I
like when you were at Disney World. |
|
Camille: |
I
went to South Carolina one time. |
|
Gwen: |
I
liked the bear. |
|
Cian: |
I
like when you were going to Disney World. |
|
Daniel: |
I
went to Disney and I went on the Ninjago ride and then I got a Ninjago Lego
set. It came with a ninja. |
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment