|
T: |
Your
name is… |
|
Troy: |
Troy.
T: How old are you… Troy: 4! That was me and my truck pajamas. There are 1,
2, 3, 4 people in my family. It’s when I was a little baby. That was at Disney
and that was Elsie. She was holding me. That’s me eating snow. That’s when I
was a cute little baby walking in the kitchen. Babies really love walking in
the kitchen. This is when I was riding my bikey. So, we have those same
shirts and that’s when we were at Memphis Kitty Park. That’s when we were at
the beach and that’s when we were at the tractor place. That’s me and momma
at Café O Play sliding down the slide and that’s me and Colton at Disney World.
That’s when I was swimming with Georgie. I had a construction birthday cake.
That’s when I was at Café O Play and that’s me mom and dad and Tucker and
Colton. He is our dog. We are at the Ohio right there and that’s a train
coming by. That’s at Lego Land and we found Quinn at Lego Land. That’s when I
was wearing my Dino shirt! That was when I was getting my haircut. Turn it
this way so everyone can see. Do you like that big rig? We saw it at the parade,
and it was purple. That’s us getting ready to swim. That’s me in the ship and
that’s us; our friends Lucy and Alaina and Colton. That’s when I was going
with dad on the stage and that’s when I was doing the cow milk. And then that’s
me and Colton at the sky ride at Cedar Point. That’s Uncle Andy and that’s
Aunt Emily. I am snuggled up with Deedee (his blanket). That’s us at
Ramseyer. This is me on top of Dada at the farm when we picked pumpkins and
like we pick apples. We have one of these pictures at home. At Tomahawk. T:
What’s Tomahawk? It’s this place. That’s on a boat and me with my pumpkin.
That one is my favorite. It’s when I was with my mom and my dad and Colton.
|
|
Griffin:
|
Um,
I went to Sky Zone. |
|
Forest: |
I
like the picture with the purple truck. |
|
Troy:
|
That
was a fifth wheel trailer. |
|
Quinn:
|
I
liked the one where you saw me. |
|
Daniel: |
Um,
I went to Disney World and I went to Lego Land. |

No comments:
Post a Comment