Once children learn how to learn, nothing is going to narrow their mind. The essence of teaching is to make learning contagious, to have one idea spark another. –Marva Collin

Be a Mystery Reader!

We would love to have you read to our class as a "Mystery Reader." Typically we host Mystery Readers at 8:35. We have a sign-up outside of our classroom, but you are welcome to email us to see if a date is available. The day before you read, please send in three clues about yourself (i.e. I have long hair, I have two children, I am a doctor). Grandparents, older siblings, aunts, uncles, etc. are welcome!

How to Reach Us!

We are happy to address any concerns you may have. Please feel free to contact us via e-mail with questions, concerns or other information at room103@oldtrail.org.

Dismissal

If your child's dismissal plans change for a particular day, please let us know at drop-off or by e-mail. Dismissal for half-day children is at 12:00. If you are delayed or unable to to arrive by 12:10, please pick up your child at the main entrance.

Friday, November 3, 2023

Gwen shares her Marvelous Me Book!

 



Gwen:

That is a picture of me in a sunflower field.  This is me in Sanibel when I was three.  This is when I first moved into Ohio.  That is when I have my baby birthday party.  That is when my grandma got me that Jeep.  That is me in a different type of field.  That is Karen.  Karen gave me a horse as a present.  Drifter.  That is when I was in Maine and I was sitting on Andre the Seal Statue.  That was when I was in Maine with Jamie and Uncle Andy and Lily.  That is when I was riding my horse again.  This is when I was in Maine in a boat seeing the real live Andre the Seal.  It was very cool.  My dad spotted Andre the Seal.  That was when I was in Buckin’ Ohio watching the bull and the horses.  That is Sealy.  I bought Sealy in Maine.  That is me and Fred hugging.  It is my mom’s dog.  My dad named our dog Fred.  That is when I was with Grandma and Jerry by a giraffe made of Legos.  It was not in Legoland.  Gigi and me!  In Gigi’s house by the fall tree.  This is me and Kay and Papa Larry and me.  I have my tongue out in that picture!  My dad’s family!  That is my mom and dad.  That is Karen and me at the fair.  That is Will and me and Lilly.  I was in Buckin’ Ohio.  That is when I was about to turn into a baby.  It is when I was about to be a big sister.  This is when I put my finger into the cake to take a bite of the frosting.  This is me at my three-year-old birthday.

Andie:

I likeded the last picture, because it was so pretty with your dress.

Caroline:

I have actually went to that Lego thing!  I also took a picture by that big Lego giraffe.

Daniel:

I live in Hudson, Ohio.

Troy:

I… so my dad has a boat that is awesome.  He has a huge one but it is little.  It is fast and it is black and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment